Sunday, April 24, 2011

IMPROVE YOUR THINKING WITH YOUR BELIEFS


        
As discussed in first article we think as per our beliefs and till our beliefs are not improved our thinking pattern can’t be improved. To improve our thinking and our action plan we have to improve our belief pattern. As discussed in first article out beliefs are given to us by birth from our parents and the environment prevailing at the time of our birth. Then what we must do.
We must improve our thinking style. Our thinking style also impacts our belief pattern to some extent. Actually what happens we think according to our beliefs and as per our thinking our belief pattern goes on strengthening and after some time we get so used to it that we can think only in one way. We became typed. Generally this happens with so much force in the illiterate persons.
They have a fix routine and little knowledge. Generally they don’t communicate much and are not acquainted with the society and as they can’t read also they are least conversant with the things going on in the society. They live in their own world comprising of themselves and their family. Thinking pattern of all the family members are the same and they all think in the same way and go on strengthening the beliefs.
Beliefs are generally not made with thinking only they are made with the working and the results. Our outcomes are the main factors which make our beliefs and strengthen them. It is a vicious cycle; we think as per our beliefs and we work with the force of our thoughts and beliefs. And our force of work brings us the results which in turn strengthen our beliefs. This goes on endlessly and we are in a cycle which never breaks with out some external force.
This is not wrong till our direction is right and we work to progress. Problem occurs when they gets negative and feel that they are useless and born to fail. This belief takes away all the energy from them and they work half heartedly and fail, which again strengthens their belief. They are now trapped in a cycle from which they can never come out.
I have read a proverb some where in my childhood that, “All who were great they were so because they thought so.” I was so impressed with this that my direction of life changed. Here I remembered the incidence of my childhood.
I was an average student in study and get just passing marks. My father was math professor in the college, so he used to guide us and check our math paper. In my sixth standard it so happened that my math paper was ok and when I came to home he checked the question paper and found it was all right and no mistake was done anywhere in the paper. As he was proceeding he was becoming happier as all the questions were getting right. No one in the family after him had ever got more than 50%.
Till he checked 2/3rd paper and it was right he was praising me, but now he started praising himself. Oh you are my son you have to be like this. When he checked the full paper and it was all right he virtually danced and hugged me first time in his tight embrace and kissed my head. It was the first time and last time also as he is so reserve and balance headed that he takes all the failures and success very calmly. But that happiness and faith of him in me turned my life. I also got a faith that I can do better and my faith in myself became high. There after I became a brilliant student of the class and scored always above 70% and came first or second in the class. I passed my tenth from Haryana board where marks at my time were very low. I came in the merit list of the board in tenth and 12th. I also got selected in engineering. Now I am an engineer and working as president since last 12 years.
Nothing came in my life so dashing like that remarks of my father. Those were the remarks which changed my life.
This proves results can change your belief and life. A continous success or failure can change your way of thinking and your beliefs and direction of your life. It is your belief or even more important beliefs of other in your self which can change your life.
The still more important thing is how you express and celebrate your success. We people generally take the success lightly and guaranteed. We take this as our right. This creates a problem. If we succeed it is k but if we fail then we are depressed but on the other hand on success we are not very happy.
We must always celebrate our success and should always take every success as a new one and should celebrate it with the vigor. This celebration of the success and joining of people in our success makes it special. It is the tool to change our belief. The belief of others in us is more important than the belief of ourselves on us.
For failure we must always remember it is always 50% possible. Failure and success is always comparative. It doesn’t depend solely on us. If we fail it is always in comparison. So don’t loose faith if you fail as there can always be some one more intelligent than you. All the times you can’t do your best. There is every reason to be happy on the success and no reason to weep on failure. A man can’t succeed in every field and all the day; and all the times.


No comments:

Post a Comment